Sunday 7 December 2008

coke, diet

advantages/disadvantages.

jon brought me a box of my favorite chocolates. big advantage. disadvantage? i can't stop eating them. they are moreish and i feel sick but just cannot stop myself.

stalkers. no advantages. disadvantages? being stalked.

london. loads of shops, things to do. disadvantages....the london underground and people.

drugs - definitely no advantages, disadvantages are my george michael vinyl is getting worn from having spliffs rolled on his face.


walking through oxford circus yesterday was a nightmare. some fat baffoon stood on the back of my heel. i turned round ready to give the dirtiest 'oh no you didn't' look but was face to face with a big black umbro jacket. i looked up and a bald man with scars on his face was looking down at me.
i said sorry to him.

I

SAID

SORRY

TO

HIM.

what kind of world am i living in?! after that being packed into primark for 45 minutes unable to move wasn't an enjoyable experience.

i'm going to watch louis theroux.

xo

No comments: