Wednesday 17 December 2008

I love Christmas

no update for a few days so i will refer back to saturday when we had our little day out to london zoo! jon was the birthday diva and got everyone to get and leave by 9:30am so that we could get a mcdonalds breakfast (which sounds so appetizing right now).

the day out consisted of me wearing shoes with no socks in my own error as it pissed down all day and i felt like i was walking in blocks of ice by 3 o'clock. also discovered my new love for sloths. (pictures from the day can be seen on my myspace/facebook).

knackered by the time we got home, mega chilled and watched the xfactor final. don't really have any comments to make about that except eoghan "egg and ham" is so annoying and if i ever seen him bouncing about my tv screen singing high school musical again, i will hunt him down and cack him.

i was ill yesterday. i find it so hard to shake illness, my tonsils were so swollen i was finding it hard to swallow. i went to see the doctor but she gave me no drugs. i need drugggzzz!!!!

back at work today, and i came in to find a big present on my desk. (from secret santa). normally, i'd be ripping it open by now but i've put it in a bag ready to take home.
this is pretty much the first year i have been saving my presents for christmas day. it is making me looking forward to it alot more.

No comments: