Saturday 3 January 2009

030109:

I haven't updated since the 17th January by the looks of it. Theres no need to give a day to day account of what I have been up to because thats boring and 2008 is over now so lets start with the new year.

Something that seriously bothers me is lies. Okay they're not even white lies they are huge lies which have no point in being told because the people involved are going to find out the truth anyway. I need to make a lot of changes this year and erase this drama from my life. I'm 21 years old, I don't want to be involved in teenagers stupid spats.

So as for new years resolutions, I thought I may quit smoking but I have already failed. I forgot if i'm being honest.

Also this year I need some inspiration and influence. I feel like I have no one in my life who influences me. They think they know whats best for me, but what most people don't realise is that I have a high drive for determination and generally succeed at things I say I am going to do.

Lets say 75% of the time because I was bollocks in college.

Lots of things lined up for this year so lets bring it on hey.

xo

No comments: