Wednesday 11 February 2009

best served ice cold

literally after just saying the words 'best served ice cold' in my head i need to get some ice cold diet coke. i intend on sending jon down to the shop as he forgot to get me my happy hippo earlier. i love those things.

i've decided since i am god damn awful with money, i am keeping a record of all the money i spend. literally every penny, even the spare 1p's and 2p's that i chuck into charity boxes, they will be noted. it will give me a clear and concise cut of what garbage my money is being wasted on.

if i wasn't so addicted to buying dvd's and diet coke it would be so much simpler.
as i laid in bed last night, not being able to sleep, i started to worry that i am going to end up with rotting teeth with the amount of soda i drink. everytime i see one of those pictures on cigarette packets of green tounges and decayed teeth i start screaming in my head. AAARGGH.

i joined the library yesterday. it's my attempt to start getting back into reading, although i don't have a CLUE where to start, so if someone can recommend any good books that would be aweeee-some.

xo

p.s. i don't know why, but lately i seem to be enjoying this dashing group of studmuffins for the first time since 1997:

1 comment:

Chris said...

if you want a good book to read, i suggest 'Invisible Man' by Ralph Ellison, it's amazing